SculptureWalk Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls By Christopher Powell
- Mother's Cherished Moments By Ben Hammond
- Book of Life By Osamede Obazee
- Heading Home By Ken Bjorge
- Butterfly By Jacque Frazee
- Vermont Winter Pastoral By Kat Clear
- Don't Play With Your Food By Julie Jones Denkers
- Crush By Mark Yale Harris
- Sentinel By Carl Sean McMahon
- Eye the Wind By Dee Clements
Welcome to SculptureWalk, located in downtown Sioux Falls!
We're excited to begin the sculpture season with the unveiling of the 2014 sculptures on Saturday, May 3! We'll kick off the season with our SculptureWalk eXpo, which features a display of sculptures for buyers and admirers, May 3-May 4. Visit our SculptureWalk eXpo page for more info!
If you love SculptureWalk, then join us; we now offer team membership! Our goal this year is to enlist new members and raise over $50,000. Not only does your membership help support SculptureWalk and keep it thriving, but it offers great perks for members. Visit our Team page to join.
Although we have many great sculptures downtown, it's not the only place that features magnificent works of art.
The Avera McKennan SculptureWalk is a wonderful indoor program at the hospital. It is the only sculpture program of its type in the country. Take the 1 mile indoor walk at the hospital to see all 20 sculptures. Visit the Avera McKennan SculptureWalk page to learn more!
The University of Sioux Falls SculptureWalk exhibit has 13 sculptures on display throughout their campus on 22nd St. in Sioux Falls. This is another special sculpture program you don't want to miss.
And again this year, we have three sculptures in the Sioux Falls Regional Airport.