SculptureWalk Sioux Falls
- World's Her Canvas By Lee Leuning & Sherri Treeby
- Under Pressure By Rik Beuselinck
- Blue Heron By Eric Thorsen
- Friesian Rearing By Martha Pettigrew
- Seeds of Consciousness By Anthony Guntren
- Evolution By Deb Zelenak
- Cultural Pedestrians By Sue Quinlan
- Eagle Incoming By Zachary Schlag
- Family Pride By Jerry McKellar
- Pie High By Sally Jurgensmeier
Welcome to SculptureWalk!
Welcome to the 11th Annual SculptureWalk, located in downtown Sioux Falls!
The new 2014 sculpture lineup is installed and the season is in full swing. Check out the new sculptures here, or better yet, head downtown to see them for yourself!
If you love SculptureWalk, then join us; we now offer team membership! Our goal this year is to enlist new members and raise over $50,000. Not only does your membership help support SculptureWalk and keep it thriving, but it offers great perks for members. Visit our Team page to join.
Although we have many great sculptures downtown, it's not the only place that features magnificent works of art.
The Avera McKennan SculptureWalk is a wonderful indoor program at the hospital. It is the only sculpture program of its type in the country. Take the 1 mile indoor walk at the hospital to see all 20 sculptures. Visit the Avera McKennan SculptureWalk page to learn more!
The University of Sioux Falls SculptureWalk exhibit has 13 sculptures on display throughout their campus on 22nd St. in Sioux Falls. This is another special sculpture program you don't want to miss.
And again this year, we have three sculptures in the Sioux Falls Regional Airport.