SculptureWalk Sioux Falls
- Anywhere But Here By Nathan Pierce
- Madonna & Child By Rick Haugen
- Gorgeous Gertie Grouper By Sherrill Stone
- Mid Summer Night's Dream By Won Choi
- The Point By Lane Golliher
- Heading Home By Ken Bjorge
- Puffin Pie By Mary Zimmerman
- Polar Bear By Dollores Shelledy
- Don't Play With Your Food By Julie Jones Denkers
- Vermont Winter Pastoral By Kat Clear
Welcome to SculptureWalk, located in downtown Sioux Falls!
SculptureWalk is celebrating its 10th anniversary, and the sculpture season is already off to a great start! The new 2013 sculptures are now installed and ready for your enjoyment. So round up your family and friends, head to the downtown Sioux Falls area (Phillips Ave, Main St. and 8th St.) and marvel at the great works of art!
If you love SculptureWalk, then join us; we now offer team membership! Our goal this year is to enlist new members and raise over $50,000. Not only does your membership help support SculptureWalk and keep it thriving, but it offers great perks for members. Visit our Team page to join.
Although we have many great sculptures downtown, it's not the only place that features magnificent works of art.
The Avera McKennan SculptureWalk is a wonderful indoor program at the hospital. It is the only sculpture program of its type in the country. Take the 1 mile indoor walk at the hospital to see all 20 sculptures. Visit the Avera McKennan SculptureWalk page to learn more!
The University of Sioux Falls SculptureWalk exhibit has 13 sculptures on display throughout their campus on 22nd St. in Sioux Falls. This is another special sculpture program you don't want to miss.
And again this year, we have three sculptures in the Sioux Falls Regional Airport.